Saturday, April 04, 2009

Mabus..is this the prophetical antichrist???


Well I am not sure how this relates to the band, but I find it very interetsing that Nostrodamus predicted the third Antichrist would be called Mabus. Now I see that Barak Obama has appointed " Ray Mabus" as the secratary of the navy. Stange how this timing works with the ending of the Mayan Calendar, and the fact that there is only one pope remaing in the Predictions of Saint Malachay. Combine this with the brand new test launching of an ICBM by the North Koreans?? It just Flew over Japan and is heading out over the Pacific now. I have never been one for doomsday predictions, I never believed in Y2K or any of that other stuff, but perhaps we are on the verge of a very interesting epoch. I am thinking that it is time to write a song about this. Any suggestions???

Dog Leg Preacher's new album Abscess

Womens Spagetti stap tank tops

Sizes

Dog Leg Preacher T Shirts

Sizes